High Frequency Machine/High Frequency Maintenance and Maintenance Guide1. Check the water filter regularly;
2. If there is dust on the machine, it is used to dry the compressed air and blow the machine carefully, but the main power must be turned off;
Trouble: Before checking, be sure to turn off the main power supply, because there are several thousand volts to tens of thousands of volts in the machine.
Phenomenon 1: common red light (overload light)
A). The lower mold insulation is damaged.
B). There are dirt, dust, and moisture in the working objects, vibrating cylinder or upper and lower molds that need to be cleaned.
C). The horizontal position of the upper and lower dies is bad.
D). There is no insulation on the upper and lower molds, but directly touch together.
E). The input power is too high.
F). The vacuum tube is damaged or loose.
G). Over-power protection electronic board is damaged. The overcurrent protection board is the one with three main electrical appliances.
H). The coherent is too large and the output is too high.
I). The work object is too large and exceeds the rated output of the same machine.
J). Some temperature control failures.
K). The high voltage capacitor is damaged.
L). The insulation post (upper template) is damaged.
Phenomenon 2: When the high cycle output, the main power is disconnected or the fuse is burned
A). The vacuum tube is faulty. B). Transformer failure.
C). The high voltage rectifier board is faulty. D). The three-phase magnetic switch is damaged.
E). Short circuit of high voltage line. F). The hot plate is faulty.
Phenomenon 3: No output
Reason: A). Poor contact of the switch. B). Line failure. C). Vacuum tube failure.
Phenomenon 4: Bad work
A). Poor adjustment. B). Mold problems.
C). There is a problem with the plastic parts (work items). D). The insulation is too thick and the insulation is too high.
Note: When the mold is pressed down and touches the lower mold, the grounding copper sheet must be pressed against the lower fixing plate, and the round copper sheet can be slightly deformed. If the grounding copper sheet is not adjusted properly, this machine will not work stably. When replacing the molds of different heights, the grounding copper sheet needs to be adjusted again.
Two high frequency operation sequence
1. Turn on the three-phase power switch first, and then turn on the power switch on the control box on the machine side. If there is a high cycle switch, do not turn it on for a while, and then turn on the electric power switch. At this time, the vacuum tube and the hot mold start heat.
2. Add insulation on the lower mold, install the upper mold on the upper end, press the trial mode switch to start debugging the joint position of the upper and lower molds, if the lower joint is not good, move the lower mold, if the level is not right, adjust the upper four Pillars.
3. After the mold is adjusted, adjust the three time controllers (if it is a foot type machine, only the high cycle melting time), the falling time is the time from the upper mold to the lower mold, and the melting time is the output time. The cooling time, that is, the curing time, the above three times need to be applied flexibly, and there is no fixed value.
4. If the mode is adjusted for the first time, the pitch of the co-tuned tuning should be adjusted to the widest.
5. If the above operation has exceeded 10-15 minutes and the temperature has reached the required level, turn on the high cycle switch and start the operation test.
6. During the test, if the effect is not satisfactory, you need to slowly add the coordinator and look at the screen flow table (the value of this table is different for different models, please refer to the manual). Check the product, if it is not ideal, increase or decrease the coordinator until it meets the requirements.
7. The effect of the finished product is determined by the following four aspects:
A) Temperature B) Simultaneous power output C) Pressure D) Output high cycle time. Please flexibly adjust the above four aspects.
Three high frequency considerations
1. The machine must be equipped with a good ground terminal (connect the correct ground wire)
2. The machine is extremely sensitive to moisture and dust, so it needs to be placed in a suitable working space.
3. The vacuum tube of the machine will generate high heat, so it cannot be placed next to the machine that generates high heat, nor can it be installed in the place where the solar energy is directly irradiated. The above-mentioned reasons will affect the heat dissipation function of the vacuum tube.
4. If the machine is shut down for more than one hour, it needs to wait 10-15 minutes when it is turned on again, so that the vacuum tube can be preheated and protect the service life of the vacuum tube.
5. The upper and lower extremes (upper and lower molds) of the machine should not directly touch each other, and there must be insulation and working parts between them.
6. When operating, when the high frequency output, remember not to touch the upper pole output (ie upper mold), nor can you use a multimeter, test meter or other low-frequency, low-voltage instruments, try to directly measure the upper pole output, this will Cause an accident.
7. Regularly check the insulation of the lower end (lower mold). If there is any damaged, burned, or punctured place, you need to replace the insulation immediately, otherwise, if you continue to work, sparks will be generated and the process cannot be completed.
8. If the spark phenomenon occurs frequently (when the upper and lower dies touch together, when the high-cycle output) and the maintenance is not checked, it will cause damage to the parts in the machine and affect the work.
9. Work products used to make finished products should be free of moisture and dust as much as possible, because the above objects can easily cause sparks.
10. After the power is turned on, the fan will hear the sound of the fan rotating (4KW, 5KW is relatively small). This is for vacuum tube heat dissipation. If the fan fails, it must be repaired immediately, otherwise the vacuum tube will be damaged.