High frequency (high frequency machine) operation sequenceHigh frequency (high frequency machine) operation sequence
1. Turn on the three-phase power switch first, and then turn on the power switch on the control box on the machine side. If there is a high cycle switch, do not turn it on for a while, and then turn on the electric power switch. At this time, the vacuum tube and the hot mold start heat.
2. Add insulation on the lower mold, install the upper mold on the upper end, press the trial mode switch to start debugging the joint position of the upper and lower molds, if the lower joint is not good, move the lower mold, if the level is not right, adjust the upper four Pillars.
3. After the mold of the high-frequency machine is adjusted, adjust the three time controllers (if it is a foot-type machine, only the high cycle melting time), the falling time is the time from the upper mold to the lower mold, and the fusion time is The output time, cooling time, or curing time, the above three times need to be applied flexibly, and there is no fixed value.
4. If the mode is adjusted for the first time, the pitch of the co-tuned tuning should be adjusted to the widest.
5. If the above operation has exceeded 10-15 minutes and the temperature has reached the required level, turn on the high cycle switch and start the operation test.
6. During the test, if the effect is not satisfactory, you need to slowly add the coordinator and look at the screen flow table (the value of this table is different for different models, please refer to the manual). Check the product, if it is not ideal, increase or decrease the coordinator until it meets the requirements.
7. The effect of the finished product is determined by the following four aspects:
A) Temperature B) Simultaneous power output C) Pressure D) Output high cycle time.
Please flexibly adjust the above four aspects.