The super practical masterbatch knowledge that thermoforming must master
1. Pigment or dyePigments are divided into organic pigments and inorganic pigments. Commonly used organic pigments include: phthalocyanine red, phthalocyanine blue, phthalocyanine green, light fast red, macromolecular red, macromolecular yellow, permanent yellow, permanent violet, azo red, etc. Commonly used inorganic pigments are: cadmium red, cadmium yellow, titanium dioxide, carbon black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow and so on.
The matrix of masterbatch, special masterbatch generally choose the same resin as the product resin as the carrier, the compatibility of the two is the best, but the fluidity of the carrier should also be considered.
Promote the uniform dispersion of the pigment and no longer agglomerate, the melting point of the dispersant should be lower than that of the resin, have good compatibility with the resin, and have a good affinity with the pigment. The most commonly used dispersants are: polyethylene low-molecular wax, stearate.
Such as flame-retardant, brightening, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-oxidation, etc., unless requested by the customer, the color masterbatch does not contain the above additives in general
1. Quality classification:
1. Classified by carrier: such as PE masterbatch, PP masterbatch, ABS masterbatch, PVC masterbatch, EVA masterbatch, etc.
2. Classification by purpose: such as injection masterbatch, blow molding masterbatch, spinning masterbatch, etc.
2. Level classification, such as the following:
1. Advanced injection color masterbatch: used in cosmetic packaging boxes, toys, electrical appliances and other advanced products.
2. Ordinary injection masterbatch: used for general daily-use plastic products, industrial containers, etc.
3. Advanced blown film masterbatch: used for blow molding coloring of ultra-thin products.
4. Ordinary blown film masterbatch: used for blow molding and coloring of general packaging bags and woven bags.
5. Spinning masterbatch: used for spinning and coloring of textile fibers. The masterbatch has fine pigment particles, high concentration, strong coloring power, good heat resistance and light resistance.
6. Low-grade masterbatch: used to manufacture low-grade products that do not require high color quality. Such as trash cans, low-level containers, etc.
7. Special masterbatch: It is a masterbatch manufactured by selecting the same plastic as the carrier according to the plastic varieties designated by the user for the product. For example, PP and ABS color masterbatches are used as carriers respectively.
8. Universal color masterbatch: some resin (usually low melting point PE) is also used as a carrier, but it can be applied to coloring other resins except its carrier resin.