Standard operation and precautions of automatic blister machineMechanical and artificial is the collision of steel and human body. If scratches occur, personnel are easily injured. In the production of fully automatic blister machines, we must pay attention to operational safety. How to regulate operational safety? Next, let Hongyouxing introduce to everyone!
Before the operation of the fully automatic blister machine, the operator should be familiar with the machine's operation manual and safety matters. The factory also organizes relevant operators to participate in training, and only after passing the training can they participate in the work.
Standard operation pay attention to safety
1. Preparation before booting
1. Wear the work clothes specified in the workshop before starting production.
2. Clean up around the equipment, and do not allow items unrelated to production to be stored on the equipment.
3. Clean up the debris inside and outside the equipment, wipe the blister mold with clean cotton yarn to remove oil stains on the surface of the mold.
4. Check the oil level of the hydraulic station for insufficient filling.
5. Before starting the machine, carefully inspect the power supply, control system, and heating system of the blister machine to see if it is normal and whether the button is in the correct position.
6. Accurately install the mold on the blister machine, adjust the size of the surrounding film and the position of the pressure plate, to ensure that the surrounding is sealed. During the installation process, the upper mold stop lock must be fixed.
1. Set the machine heating time, vacuum time, cooling time, blowing time, demoulding time, and test run to ensure that the machine is running correctly.
2. Set the required temperature according to the characteristics and thickness of the material to be processed, and preheat the mold.
3. Manually place the test sheet into the mold, turn on the press switch, and use the press plate to press the film. Press the electric furnace heating button to move the electric furnace to the working position. During the heating process, observe the heating status of the product through the observation window. After heating, the electric furnace will automatically return to the empty position, press the automatic start, the machine will automatically complete the upper mold, lower mold, heating, vacuuming, blowing cold air, and demolding.
4. Adjust the machine's heating time, cold air blowing time and other parameters according to the state of the test mold. After the adjustment is completed, the formal blister product can be carried out. Before putting materials into the mold, check whether there is any debris in the mold. It is strictly forbidden to enter the mold with hard objects.
3. Shut down
1. After production, lower the lower mold to the lowest position first to avoid falling due to the weight of the mold. Then cut off the electric furnace power supply and the main power supply.
2. Clean up the machine tools, workbenches and ground debris, and keep the workplace clean and tidy.
Four, regular maintenance
1. Check the operation buttons and signal lights once a day. If they are damaged, replace or repair them immediately.
2. Check whether the control system is stable and reliable once a month.
3. When the equipment is out of production for a long time, the equipment needs to be cleaned regularly.
The above is the main content of this issue, thank you for watching!