Characteristics and utilization of PET materialsPET sheet is a new type of material developed in recent years. With its excellent toughness, high strength, high transparency, recyclability, and excellent environmental performance that burns and does not produce harmful gases, it is an environmentally friendly material and gradually banned PVC. The great ambiguity of consumers and producers; but the price is high. It is suitable for high-end blister products. The blister blister in European and American countries generally requires the use of PET material, but its thermal melting point is relatively high, which brings great difficulties to high-frequency packaging. In order to solve this problem, people have used PET materials on the surface of PET. Layer PVC film, named PETG, but the price is higher. Mainly used in electronics, food, toys, color box windows, collar supports, shoe packaging, etc.
PET hard film has good toughness, high transparency, easy to burn, and does not produce harmful gas when burned. It is an environmentally friendly material, but the price is high, and it is suitable for high-end blister products. The blister blister of European and American countries generally requires the use of PET hard film, but It is not easy to heat seal, which brings great difficulties to packaging. In order to solve this problem, people compound a layer of PVC film on the surface of PET, named PETG rigid sheet, but the price is higher.
Main features of PET sheet:
1. It has excellent transparency and smoothness and good display effect.
2. Excellent surface decoration performance, can be colored without treatment, easy to stick to the surface pattern, easy to metal processing (plating metal layer)
3. Has good mechanical strength.
4. Good barrier performance to cool and water vapor.
5. Good chemical resistance and can be corroded by various chemical substances.
6. It is non-toxic, reliable in hygienic performance, can be packaged with food, medicine and medical equipment, and can be packaged by itself.
7. It has good requirements for protection and can be recycled and reused economically and conveniently; after fermentation, it will not produce harmful environmentally harmful substances. It is considered to be a packaging material that meets the requirements of (ROSH) protection.
8. The thermoforming performance is good, which is equivalent to ordinary PVC sheet. It can be vacuum formed to obtain PET thermoformed products with excellent performance;
PET sheet performance parameters:
Oxygen permeability 4-4.5cm*mm/(m*24h*0.1mpa)
Tensile strength longitudinal 53MPA
Moisture permeability ≈3G*mm/(M*24H) horizontal 53MPA
Length Length Vertical 250% Horizontal 250%
Heated size change longitudinal ≤5%, transverse ≤5%
Hygienic performance meets the requirements of GB13113-91
Main uses of PET sheet:
Electronics, food, toys, color box pictures, collar support