Raw material sheet, thermoformed blister product problems and treatment methods1. The Thermoformed Packaging Box Products
(1) Heating is too fast. The following methods can be used to exclude:
①Appropriately reduce the heater temperature.
②Slow down the heating speed appropriately.
③ Properly increase the distance between the sheet and the heater to make the heater farther away from the sheet.
(2) Uneven heating. The following methods can be used to exclude:
①Adjust the distribution of hot air with baffles, air hoods or screens, so that all parts of the sheet are evenly heated.
②Check whether the heater and the shielding net are damaged, and repair the damaged parts.
(3) The sheet is wet. The following methods can be used to exclude:
① Carry out pre-drying treatment. For example, a polycarbonate sheet with a thickness of 0.5mm should be dried for 1-2h at a temperature of 125-130, a sheet with a thickness of 3mm should be dried for 6-7h; a sheet with a thickness of 3mm should be dried for 1-2h at a temperature of 80-90 , And it should be thermoformed immediately after drying.
③Change the heating method to double-sided heating. Especially when the thickness of the sheet is more than 2mm, double-sided heating must be adopted.
④Do not open the moisture-proof packaging of the sheet prematurely. It should be unpacked and molded immediately before thermoforming.
(4) There are bubbles in the sheet. The production process conditions of the sheet should be adjusted to eliminate air bubbles.
(5) Improper sheet type or formula. Appropriate sheets should be selected and the formula should be adjusted reasonably.